Many people ask, “What can I do to grow in my faith?” You think that it will take
scheduling gymnastics in order to make any progress. The truth is, it only takes one small change to make a big impact. This list is not designed to be an exhaustive list of things to do. Nor is it designed to be implemented in it’s entirety. The thing that will help you grow spiritually is make one small change and actually do it. Pick one and get started today!
- Read your Bible everyday.
- Pray everyday.
- Gather with other believers (outside of church).
- Read or listen to podcasts from preachers/teachers you enjoy.
- Listen to Christian music.
- Give or do something for someone who can do nothing for you in return.
- Serve/volunteer in a ministry at your church.
- Invite a friend to a Bible study. (This is slightly indirect. You will grow because you are explaining and talking about the information outside of class).
- Meditate on one verse for one week.
- Say yes to the last thing God asked you to do, but didn’t.
There are many more things you can do to grow! List others in the comments below.