Just for fun today, I thought I would give you 10 random facts:
- A flock of crows is known as a murder.
- The average woman uses her height in lipstick every 5 years.
- The person who invented the Frisbee was cremated and made into frisbees after he died
- The following can be read forward and backwards: Do geese see God?
- About 8,000 Americans are injured by musical instruments each year.
- An apple, potato, and onion all taste the same if you eat them with your nose plugged.
- The most shoplifted book in the world is the Bible.
- Dogs are mentioned 14 times in the Bible, and lions 55 times, but domestic cats are not mentioned at all.
- Almonds and pistachios are the only nuts mentioned in the Bible.
- According to Genesis 1:20-22 the chicken came before the egg.