I thought I would have a little fun today and tell you 10 facts about me. Enjoy!
- I have always lived in Missouri.
- I love to read!
- Apple pie is my favorite.
- One brother, one sister, both older.
- My first car was a 1983 Chevrolet Caprice Classic (I owned it in 2001, and it was not a classic then either).
- For a year, I followed the Jewish dietary code and celebrated the feasts.
- I was a cheerleader for 8 years!
- Coke over Pepsi, but I will drink either.
- I was named after Christopher Columbus (at least that’s what my dad says).
- I really enjoy building and tinkering with stuff.